Login & Logout Changelog
- 2.6.0 New options to hide Welcome message and Profile link. Can now be added to theme using shortcode. Tested with WP 3.5
- 2.3.0 Updated Translation code to include My Profile.
- 2.2.4 Tested with WordPress 3.0. Added Catalan translation, thanks to Aleix Buch.
- 2.2.3 Updated German translation, thanks to Ulli Fetzer.
- 2.2.2 Updated POT file to finish fixing translation problems.
- 2.2.1 Fixed translation code affecting three lines of text, thanks to Ulli Fetzer.
- 2.2.0 Center Widget bug fixed, much code tidied up and documentation improved. Support for themes bug fixed.
- 2.1.7 Minor bug fix.
- 2.1.6 Support for themes improved, thanks to Sean Bolster.
- 2.1.5 German translation updated – thanks again Ulli Fetzer. Widget options updated.
- 2.1.4 Added German translation, many thanks to Ulli Fetzer.
- 2.1.3 Fixed bug with “Title” option not saving.
- 2.1.2 Fixed bug in “Before HTML” and “After HTML” so quote marks are handled correctly.
- 2.1.1 Updated Spanish translation, thanks to César Aracena.
- 2.1.0 New options to add custom HTML before and after the plugin’s HTML. Also added Italian translation – thanks to Giovanni Di Santo (GREY FOX).
- 2.0.0 Major update to enable the plugin to be used with themes that don’t support widgets. Now the plugin can be added to any part of your site. For example, to add to your footer, simply add “rh_hype_lilo()” to your theme’s footer.php. Other parts of the plugin code have also been tidied up.
- 1.5.5 Added Polish translation. Thanks to Daniel of Home Help.
- 1.5.4 Added Spanish (es_ES), Dutch (nl_NL) and Norwegian (nb_NO) translations. Many thanks to Frank Hondsmerk of http://www.erfjord.net for the Dutch and Norwegian translations.
- 1.5.3 Minor bug fix. Added Persian (fa_IR) translation, many thanks to Bluebird2 at http://sourena.net/fa/
- 1.5.2 Clean up PHP code
- 1.5 Added fr_FR French translation – many thanks to Sebastien Violet for the translation and for cleaning up my PHP.
- 1.4 Added support for multiple languages. The POT file is now included in the downloadable ZIP. Please leave a response below if you plan to produce an translation, mainly so other people don’t start working on the same thing.
- 1.3.1 Bug fix: Logout link now always returns to the correct post/page – e.g. the post/page that the user was on before clicking “Log out”.
- 1.3 Added configuration option to widget to remove the “Options” label for logged-in users. This makes the widget look nicer in narrow sidebars.
Bug fix: Site width/Center Alignment now work properly.
- 1.2 Changed format of links URLs introduced in 1.1. Enter a full URI for external websites (e.g. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/) or “/permalink” for a link to a post/page on your own WordPress site.
- 1.1 Added new admin page to Tools menu.
- enables admin to enter a list of text labels and URLs. If the list is not empty, the links are displayed by the widget.
Added configuration options to widget:
- Checkbox to toggle display of user’s email address.
- Checkbox to toggle “Center Alignment” of widget text within the sidebar.
- Textbox to enter the width of the sidebar. Only used if “Center Alignment” option enabled.
- 1.0 Stable release. Can be used only with Widgetized theme. No configurable options.
Leave a Response